877.700.DATA  | My DataServ Login |
H2R Automation & Human Resources Software
How do documents become decisions within the Hire to Retire function?
DataServ does more than implement technology to dramatically improve your hire to retire process. DataServ simplifies your business process and tailors a solution that works the way you want it to, without the high cost of customization.
Our experience helping clients in HR provides a useful perspective and best practices for your human resources automation and document management requirements. We can build the best human resources workflow automation process – one that is right for you today, and scales with your needs.
We can help you meet your legal/regulatory requirements and eliminate paper, while streamlining and simplifying your HR process. Regardless of format, send all of your incoming HR documents to DataServ, and we’ll make your job far easier by converting them into easy-to-manage, fully cross-indexed and linked electronic files.
- Digital Mailroom services to convert any document into digital data for your Human Resources Information System (HRIS). The documents are available anytime to authorized individuals through our Virtual Personnel File.
- Workflow automation ensures error-free processing and access to the documents you need, when you need them. We take your business process and approval matrix, apply some “best practices,” and tailor a workflow solution that saves you time and effort, eliminates lost documents and lowers risks – and frustrations.
- HRIS Integration – Ease of use is a key ingredient of this highly effective, distributed-access document management system. DataServ’s HRIS Integration capability provides you one-click linking to documents from inside your existing system. Click on an embedded link to immediately launch the document you want in a separate browser window. In situations where you need more than one document, you will see a list of all requested documents. Since authentication is performed by your system, there is no separate login required.
- Packet completion quality control establishes a “virtual checklist” that rides along with your document images and files. This process supports new hire, termination, employee evaluations, I-9’s, benefit enrollment – whatever your business requires. The technology will continue to seek and report on required actions, the responsible party, and help ensure timely compliance.
- Document cross-linking connects disparate documents collected throughout the hire to retire process and makes them easily and instantly available.
- Secure access from anywhere in the world, even through mobile devices. Our Enterprise portal provides search and retrieval capabilities to any employer that needs quick, easy access to evaluations, training, or any other type of document. For employees, the employee portal can provide secure access to select portions of their file, for example, tax or benefit election forms. We can secure access based upon job position or role, type of document, location – you name it.
- Comprehensive reporting – You'll have access to hundreds of pre-defined reports, and a query capability that provides insight and reporting as needed. You can receive reports necessary for effective workflow management and audit compliance, and more. At your command your reports will be exported to Excel for ease of manipulation and use.
- Record retention, audit and regulatory requirements can be built directly into our solution. We can even relieve you of the paper – we can handle all document storage and destruction for you.
Count on DataServ to provide you with a complete SaaS solution that manages all of your documents in one place while giving your HR team secure, global access. Our human resources automation solution harnesses the best ECM and workflow, along with your human resources software, to give you the power to take control of your human resources documents today. All without capital expense or IT resources.
When it comes to your human resources automation solution, you can rely on DataServ. We make it simple and we make it work.